Penmaenmawr.com

Penmaenmawr and Dwygyfylchi Community Forum
It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:02 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Genealogy
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:03 pm 

Hello,
Before this website shuts down, I'd like to ask if anyone is working on their family history.
I have been searching for information on my great-grandmother, Anne Jones/Hughes/Parry/Roberts.
Yes, quite an array of Welsh names! She was born in 1860 in Llandudno but I can't find any evidence of her there.
After much searching I think I found her as a foster child named Ann Roberts living with a Parry family at 12 Chapel St. in 1871.
She married Thomas Jones, giving the maiden name of Parry. Thomas died in a quarry accident in 1885. In 1893 she married Hugh Hughes, giving the maiden name of Roberts.
Please, if you have the time and inclination, send this message on to anyone you know who might have an interest in Pen genealogy.
Best regards and happy new year!
Marilyn Griffiths
ermar1@att.net

Post subject: Re: Genealogy
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:11 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Marilyn

I hope you find who your looking for and dont forget the facebook page has over 700 likes, maybe you should post something there too :-)
https://www.facebook.com/PenmaenmawrAndDwygyfylchiForum

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]